The presented book is a complete practical guide to the repair and restoration of the car body. Step-by-step illustrations perfectly show how it is necessary to perform time-consuming repair work - ranging from the removal of small scratches and to replace body parts. The book contains information about new materials, tools and technologies, management added illustration showing the preparatory work and the basic technology of painting of the car.
The main topics of leadership:
- Plastic parts facing car plastic bumper, its welding and restoration
- Welding and cutting of metals - the necessary equipment and basic techniques
- Color - removal of old paint, preparatory work and paint
- Glass - replacement and installation of automotive glass
- Repair Windows and door locks hire
- Removing and preventing rust car bodies
- Installation of additional automotive equipment, mirrors, antenna, mudguards, trailer coupling, additional headlights, etc.
- Work with automotive putty
Decorative body panels and stickers
Repair fiberglass car bodies
- Cleaning and polishing auto body
- Tips for safety when performing work
- Repair of the soft upholstery of the car
- Edit body parts.
Author: Porter L. Lane
Publisher: Alfamar Publishing, Haynes